I do not have a defined time for how long I am going to continue with this. So far I find it fun and it looks cool in the statistics. I am likely to stop/pause this while I will be on our honey moon this summer (come on, I can be committed but I am not a workaholic).
So far this resulted in the following benefits:
- I really do something on those projects everyday, even when I am tired and not in a mood for it. Usually this can be overcome easily, it is just sufficient to start.
- The projects move forward in big leaps and there are no periods of radio silence.
- I managed to implement even features I would not think I could do that easily.
- The projects are getting public interest, I managed to attract more students to do their seminar works or internship on them.
- I learned many new things, it is easier for me to stay in touch with recent technology news and watch what is new on the Internet.